Thursday 8 October 2009

i WILL survive!!!

Let your LIFE be like a plane.

Fly with 'God' as ur pilot,

Dreams as ur wings,

Hope as ur fuel,

Love as ur engine,

Friends as ur crew,

Faith as ur safety belt,

and Happiness as ur passenger. =)


when i arrived here,the land of anbiya',i was feelingless..is it true dat i'm here??OMG!!im already in jordan...bia btul??!!n right after i brought up my luggage(yg sparuh nyawa nk angkat tuhThen our seniors asked us to get ready 4 d meeting wif our embassador…during the walk to the yarmouk uni’s hall,I asked my BFF.. ‘weyh,cm x cye je kn da smpai kat Jordan??da jauh dr tnh mlayu..’

And the story begins…

Kne beli brg rumah,kne beli brg dpur,kne bajet duit,kne mcm2 la..n d most important thing is kne communicate with these Arabians ppl..haissshh..mmg keras lidah nk ckp arb..nk mtk tu..nk mtk ni..stakat ‘syu hai’, ‘gedeish hai’ bley la..lps tuh org arb tuh bls blab la bla..da nganga..huhu..but it was a sweet experience though..can’t get unless u go through it..rite??

N here..i turned 2 realize that my life wont be d same as when I was in my country..here..im alone..i hv 2 decide 4 myself,what 2 do,how 2 behave,what 2 become…n I really need those quotes dat can motivate me dat I tend 2 surf 4 d motivation websites 2 get these quotes..so dat I can sleep well..

N dats why im posting one of my frenz’ quotes..bcoz what he’d written there..its definitely true..

Innallaha ma’ana.. (n_n)

Till then.. ma’assalamah..



No comments: