Tuesday 12 April 2011

Alone


Do u have someone dat u can share everything?
Talks about everything?
Telling about everything u feel?
If u don’t have a bunch of best-friend
that u can share your feelings
Even one
THE ONLY ONE
Is good enough
Right?

And I do have a bunch of people
Not a bunch
Lots of people
That love me so much
That being so dear to me
Treat me well
Concern about me too

And for sure
I'm so grateful to Him
For giving me
Lots of people
That generously pour and pampered me with their love
And because of their love
That I remain as what I am
Today
Now

But I guess
Because I love them too
So much
So dear
That I would sacrifice my own life
For the sake of their happiness
And I turned out to be like this…

If I feel despair
If I feel kinda lost
If I feel like wanna quit
If I feel like wanna run away
I'll end up by having all those miserable feelings
A.L.O.N.E

It's not that I don’t wanna be honest with u
It's not that I don’t appreciate u
And it's not because u aren't good enough for me
But because I love u so dear
That I rather keep this sorrow inside
Alone
All by myself

Pathetic?
I am
Self-sacrifice?
Indeed
Trying to look tough?
That's the only thing that I'm good at
I guess

Allah~
Ya Rahman
Ya Rahim
Ya Qawiyy
Lead me towards the right way
And spare me a bit of Your strength
Although I'm not worth to ask it from You
But I think
You're the ONLY ONE
I can count on
When I feel this forlornness.




3 comments:

LailaAlfisyahr. said...

Salam,
its true,

soemtimes we just have to isolate ourselves, just to be near to HIM.

even if the world is letting us to be Alone,
HE wont' let us be.

He's there kann?

:) take care

QteenaHazman .: said...

Salam~

Dear-unexpected-commenter,miss M.
what a surprised~
i didn't expect that u read my blog.
*ok.siyes segan*

yeah.we are not alone.
because HE's always here.
deep in our heart~ =]

tQ~ tc too.

LailaAlfisyahr. said...

la kenapa awak ingat saya tak baca blog awak,

saya baca dah lama,
tapi malu nak tegur :')

tapi, sebab semalam, what wrote sangat sama dgn apa saya rasa,

and i was alone at that time...

dan pada masa itu juga, i was making the decision of isolating as well,

tiba-tiba baca entry awak,

so sangat kena..

salam :)

do you know me ? haha mutual friends maybe kann :D